Butterfly Kisses & Bedtime Prayers

"Butterfly Kisses after bedtime prayer. Stickn' little white flowers all up in her hair. Oh with all that I've done wrong, I must have done something right. To deserve a hug every morning and butterfly kisses at night". *** For parents of children with diabetes and adults who are living with Type 1 diabetes. We are looking to share stories, ideas, concerns, and laughter.***

Friday, December 09, 2005

WHAT!!!!

Its been a long week. Thank God it's Friday. I have lots of thoughts in my head but am too tired to write them tonight. But I do have a burning question....

Does anyone know WHAT?? I am asked at least 10 times per day. Mom do you know what? Honey do you know what? I have tried to find WHAT. Tried to learn WHAT. I have looked for college courses to take in WHAT. WHAT on the internet. Books on WhAT. But I cannot find WHAT. I have told the girls to stop torturing me by reminding me everyday that I just don't know WHAT. So if anyone out there can clue me in and tell me what WHAT is maybe I can finally answer my girls so they will stop asking me Mom do you know WHAT?????????????

By the way the more you type WHAT, it is an extremely weird word!!!!!

Thanks for all your help! Maybe next week I can have a peaceful WHATLESS week.

3 Comments:

  • At 3:56 AM HST, Blogger Shannon said…

    LOL, WHAT? What's a WHAT? It does sound weird after reading your post.

    You know WHAT? It's my pet peeve when people ask me that and they make me guess for hours (exaggeration) before they tell me what WHAT is.

    WHAT doesn't look like a real word to me anymore. I gotta get out of here.

    Bye! :)

     
  • At 4:00 AM HST, Blogger Shannon said…

    Oh, by the way, my son has diabetes and I have a blog as well. I thought I introduced myself in an earlier post, but of course I didn't.

    Welcome to the D blog world :)

     
  • At 1:08 PM HST, Blogger Kassie said…

    the more you read it, the weirder it becomes, too!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home